Would You Spend An Extra 20 Minutes A Week To Retire With A Million Dollars?
Welcome To CREATE YOUR OWN HEDGE FUND: How to double your money every year.
Learn How To Trade The SlingShot Mean-Reversion Setup And Properly Leverage Your Account For 100% Annual Gains.
This course will forever change the way you look at the financial markets.
CREATE YOUR OWN HEDGE FUND takes you behind the curtain, guided every step of the way by a 20-year trading veteran who was mentored by market insiders - traders who banked massive profit month after month because they understood the game.
- Learn why WHAT you trade is just as important as HOW you trade
- Why most traders never make any money trading - let alone rake in a fortune
- Learn a simple quantitative analysis model that will keep you laser-focused on the best markets
Knowing how to trade is not enough.
You must know what to trade, how to manage it and how to stay positioned in the BIG MOVES with enough leverage to make a difference.
This course will teach you:
- A simple quantitative analysis model - so you know WHAT to trade
- A mean-reversion trading strategy - so you know HOW to trade
- Advanced Account Management tactics - so you know how to leverage your investments for maximum gains
I will show you how to harness the awesome power of the 17 trillion dollar U.S economy and the massive institutional accumulation of growth companies.
The age of the individual investor is long gone.
The markets are dominated by big institutions: banks, billion-dollar hedge funds and program trading. This course details exactly what you need to know in order to take advantage of the market - how to detect the institutional 'footprint' which leads to enormous price appreciation.
The secret lies in targeting securities with very unique fundamental attributes for massive potential appreciation.
Every year there are securities which appreciate 100%, 200%, 300% or more, sometimes within just a few weeks or months.
Only 5% of all securities meet the criteria for doubling.
Without the knowledge of this key fundamental criteria, traders and investors have little chance of being in the big winners with enough life-changing leverage to make a difference.
Have you ever wondered how the big hedge funds make such impressive returns? Learn all about mean-reversion and how to use it to take control of your financial future:
- How to trade the SlingShot setup: the best low-risk, high-probability mean-reversion strategy
- Target specific price-action patterns to tactically set up trades and control risk
- Learn the 3 management objectives which enable you to take total control of the trade
This course details how to set up your trading desk with all the tools you need to simplify your investments and double your returns:
- Configuring chart layouts for maximum efficiency
- How to quickly and easily incorporate a quantitative analysis model right at your fingertips
- How to scan, analyze and manage your trades and portfolio in just 20 minutes a week
And when you finish the last lecture, you will be able to incorporate a hedge fund trading system and sound account management tactics into a simple, effective method for wealth-creation and double digit returns.
If you are a trader struggling to make consistent profits or an investor frustrated by poor returns with no way to manage risk, then this course is a must-have.
Enroll TODAY in CREATE YOUR OWN HEDGE FUND and learn how to double your
money every year.
What You Will Learn!
- How to trade a low-risk, high-probability mean-reversion setup
- How to generate 50-100% annual returns
- How to create a simple quantitative analysis model to target securities with massive upside potential
- How to properly manage a trading account using leveraged risk
- How to scalp mean-reversion setups for short-term profit
- How to read and determine trends
- How to achieve consistency
My goal is YOUR success.
If you're like most of the students I work with, you've taken countless courses about trading. And you still feel like you're not making any progress.
That's because knowledge about trading and strategies doesn't always result in success; understanding a method or trading system doesn't necessarily make you a trader.
It may be that you just haven't learned how to trade — how to manage risk and random outcomes. And the thing is, that's not your fault. Here's why.
Most courses teach strategy, and little else. Strategy, however, is only useful if you understand the mechanics of price and how to interpret Market Dynamics (expansion and contraction) in a price chart.
All of my courses and training not only teach key market dynamics and how to exploit price movement for profit, but they also teach you HOW TO TRADE.
I work with traders of all skill levels, and I respond to all curriculum-related questions promptly. If you're are serious about trading for consistent profit you need to work with me directly.
45,000 students in over 153 countries have already put themselves on the path to consistent profit.
Start1 - Introduction: Welcome To The Next Level (7:44)
Start2 - Chart Tool Requirements (3:10)
Start3 - SCREENCAST Chart Tool Requirements (16:04)
Start4 - Price-Action Primer (6:37)
Start5 - Determining The Trend (4:04)
Start6 - The SlingShot Trade Setup (9:03)
Start7 - SlingShot Setup And Risk Control (4:08)
Start8 - SlingShot Setup Trade Management (6:02)
Start9 - Scalping SlingShot Setups (5:08)
Start10 - Advance Price-Action Tactics For Setups
Start11 - A High Momentum Quantitative Analysis Model (10:10)
Start12 - The Gray Area (11:50)
Start13 - Effectively Analyzing And Sorting Bases
Start14 - Setting Up Your Trading Desk (2:57)
Start15 - SCREENCAST Setting Up Your Trading Desk (10:29)
Start16 - Account Management (7:33)
Start17 - A Recent Sample (6:11)
Start18 - Conclusion: Now Your Know More Than Most Traders (3:56)
Course Requirements Or Prerequisites?
- This course teaches the student how to tactically trade mean-reversion reversals with the primary trend. Basic chart and technical analysis experience is required
- Students should have a basic understanding of technical analysis and technical tools
- Proper charting and market scanning tools are required. A complete overview of necessary components is covered in Lecture 2 and Lecture 3
- Success is achieved the fastest when students are able to quick-scan the market For both FUNDAMENTAL and TECHNICAL criteria as suggested by the method. Students should consider having access to an analysis platform that is capable of scanning large security databases for the most effective process. However, this is not necessary to learn the trading method. Instructor available for suggestions
- The course details a specific layout and scanning strategy using the TC2000 analysis platform. This is not necessary to learn the method and master the setup. The course discloses all the logic necessary for configuring a layout on any platform that has the required tools
- Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
- A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
- Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
- A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
Who Is The Ideal Student?
- Industry professionals (CPAs, asset managers, analysts) who wish to provide unique, exceptional value to their clients
- This is a comprehensive strategy for creating a powerful techno-fundamental filter to find securities making the fastest gains. The ideal student should be interested in technical (price-action) analysis
- The ideal student should be willing to commit to creating a simple analysis procedure and testing the system to ensure they are consistently profitable prior to taking real trades
- Momentum investors and traders interested in quickly finding the stocks and markets most likely to produce double and triple-digit returns should enroll in this course
- Traders and investors who use Investors Business Daily tools and stock tables will discover a low-risk, high-probability technical solution to accompany IBD's fundamental rankings
- Experienced investors looking for a qualified technical strategy for risk control to use with existing fundamental analysis models are ideal students for this course